Welcome to the RLA Community!

Thanks for joining our RLA community! We look forward to the discussion and learning from your knowledge and expertise!

1 Like

Welcome @Jerome! Excited to hear your thoughts on the RLA tool!

Thank you Jennifer / @votinggeek and team - we need better public discussion forums for this crucial ingredient to democracy, and Discourse is a great platform for doing this!

Welcome @nealmcb! I always appreciate your insight & expertise!

1 Like

Welcome @KMueller! Your input will be so valuable, especially since you’ve experience a pilot RLA!

1 Like

Welcome @jacklerner! I look forward to getting acquainted with you!

Welcome @harvie! It wouldn’t be a proper RLA discussion without you!

1 Like

Welcome @lynn! Glad to have you aboard!

1 Like

Jennifer;

Thank you! Nice job!

I am not sure exactly the proper format for commenting on the doc.

When you say:
“There are two main flavors of RLAs: ballot comparison audits and ballot polling audits,” why are you excluding batch comparison audits? Many states with polling-place-voting may not have voting machines that support ballot comparison audits for over a decade. In the meantime, I expect some will elect to audit using batch comparison RLAs.

Best.

Lynn

1 Like

I see we have a few new members. Welcome!! I set an unrealistic precedent by personally welcoming each new person that joined during the first week we were live. I am on the road for almost 11 straight weeks talking about election audits, RLAs, ballot reconciliation, etc. so apologies for my limited and tardy replies and interaction. I am so excited to see you all here and hope you feel free to carry on the discussions without me.

1 Like